Be part of the Menard Canada dynamic team!
The following position is available…
We suggest that you join our teams in the position of Business Development Manager – Central Region based in Calgary, Canada.
From your first day at Menard, you become a key component of our organization and community, able to make meaningful decisions on your own while being supported and trusted by your management. You’ll interact daily with colleagues across the country and international ground improvement experts as a valued team member in a highly proactive safety culture where your voice, ideas and opinions will be heard and respected.
Your main missions will be:
- Play a strategic and operational role in developing and executing Menard’s business development strategy in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba;
- Develop new business relationships;
- Generate new income opportunities for Menard, to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year;
- Take responsibility for managing effective service delivery to agreed organization standards, and budget management;
- Introduce new services to potential clients and take responsibility for meeting targets;
- Maintain effective relationships with Menard’s new and existing clients in order to retain business;
- Present Menard to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, training courses, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, etc.;
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records;
- Meet regular sales targets and support project handover to operations for smooth project start-up.
- Geotechnical engineering;
- Ground improvement solutions;
- Construction industry;
- Sales strategy;
- Risk management;
- Technological skills. Must have extensive knowledge of ground improvement solutions in order to explain their advantages/limitations and answer questions;
- Sales skills. Must be able to implement sales strategies.